Now Hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
Summary: Residential Service and Replacement HVAC company is looking for a few more talented Service Technicians to join our growing team. Tired of being overworked by the big companies? We are an 8-5 M/F service company, with minimal on-call duties. We respect your time off!
- Respond to service calls, diagnose system problems, educate customer on the issues, and implement the repair.
- Provide an estimate and deliver a sales presentation on the installation of new equipment when needed.
- Educate customers on the proper use of equipment and maintenance plans.
- Properly document the services provided on an invoice and collect payment.
- Maintain a high standard of quality for each job.
- Comply with Federal, State, and Local codes
- Arrive promptly and adhere to deadlines
- Perform services to customer satisfaction and company standards
- Complete service calls and any other job-related tasks required by the company
- The right person will be passionate about residential service work and life in general.
- 5 Years minimum experience diagnosing and repairing furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and other standard residential and light commercial equipment.
- Boiler, plumbing, and electrical experience is a definite plus!
- Ability to present yourself in an extremely professional manner -- our customers have high expectations.
- Communicate well with the customers -- build new customer relationships.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver's license and a good driving record (no DUI and no suspension in 5 years).
- Ability to lift 75lbs, bend, stand, crawl, and generally perform very physically demanding tasks for several hours at a time.
- EPA certification
- N.A.T.E. Certification or desire to become certified
- Your own hand tools
- Employment references
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Willing to take direction from supervisor, and perform duties independently
- Must enjoy being social with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) & interpersonal skills
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screens for Illegal Substances, as well as random testing.
- Pass Pre-Employment Background Check
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: HVAC Service Technician: 5 years
Required license or certification: EPA Universal Certification
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Work Remotely: No
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Salary: Hourly wage plus sales incentives — based on experience and productivity
Pay Frequency: Weekly