Your Complete Comfort Guarantee
How do you know a company cares about the quality of their work? They stand behind it – that’s how. At Quality West Heating & Cooling, the warranties and guarantees are industry leading because of our experienced technicians and the high-quality parts and equipment we install. Our technicians are friendly, clean, polite, drug-free and experienced—and our techniques are state-of-the-art, guaranteed!
Your Up-Front Pricing Guarantee
We give you options for solving your heating and air conditioning problems, explain the cost of the repairs upfront, and wait for your approval before doing any work.
Your “No Surprises” Pricing Policy
We guarantee the price will not change once we start the job, no matter how long it takes.
Your Property Protection & Client Respect Guarantee
While our technicians are in your home, your property will be protected from any damage, and you and your family will be treated with respect at all times.
Your 100% Repair Guarantee
All repairs to your HVAC system are backed by a 100% no-fail guarantee. If our exact repair fails within one year, we’ll repair it again at no additional cost. See our standard warranty for details.
– Rob Fling, Owner
We offer 2, 5 and 10 year Extended Labor Warranties through Protection Plus®. This warranty is available for purchase through Quality West up to 1 year from date of equipment installation. Call our office at 303-522-9597 for current plan details and rates.
You’ve invested in your comfort. Now invest in your peace of mind.
Ruud® is proud of the quality that goes into each one of our products — which is why we back them with up to a ten-year limited parts warranty. we want you to enjoy the benefits of owning a worry-free piece of equipment.
As good as your new Ruud equipment is, however, problems can sometimes occur. With our Protection Plus® Extended Service Agreement program, you can protect yourself from unexpected, un-budgeted repairs after the limited warranty expires. Protection Plus allows you to extend the limited warranty on your Ruud equipment up to 10 years, depending on which plan you choose. Coverage begins on the expiration date of your Ruud limited warranty.
With Protection Plus you can relax and enjoy the comfort provided by your Ruud comfort solutions, instead of worrying about the cost of unexpected repairs. Optional equipment such as humidifiers, thermostats, condensate pumps, and electronic air cleaners can also be covered. If purchased in conjunction with your contractor’s maintenance program, Protection Plus gives you peace of mind that your heating and air conditioning equipment will be professionally maintained and repaired.
Why You Should Choose a Protection Plus® Extended Service Agreement
- Parts & Labor coverage on mechanical and electrical failures.
- One-call convenience means you make one call to your participating Protection Plus contractor if your unit needs repairs and they will handle it all.
- Transferability. Should you sell your home, your agreement may be transferred to the new homeowner for a nominal fee.
- Trusted Service. You will enjoy the expertise and service of a Ruud Professional Contractor for the duration of your agreement.
- Budget Protection. Sometimes life happens, and we are unprepared for expenses that arise. In purchasing a Protection Plus® Extended Service Agreement, you’ll find comfort in knowing you are covered if something happens to your heating and cooling system after the standard warranty period.