Our service are considered “essential”, so at this time, our company remains open for business for most services. We are following all the CDC and Governmental guidelines and can offer service based on a no-contact appointment.
The information below is our COVID-19 strategy to help protect our employees, customers and community. We understand this is a challenging time for everyone and we need to ensure that we are doing our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 and protect everyone while conducting our day-to-day business.
The following protocols are being implemented for all customer interactions:
- Hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, latex gloves and face masks have been distributed to all field employee
- Eliminate all personal contact, including handshakes
- Signing of Invoices to be performed by the technician (customer will not touch anything)
- Eliminate the passing of any object without it being sanitized or handled with gloves
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Wipe down any surfaces they touch.
- Wipe down materials brought it into a client’s home and handle with gloves.
- Wash your hands often, do not touch your face, and cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Employees exhibiting symptoms of a cold or COVID-19 will be sent home under a 2-week quarantine.
If you believe anyone in your home is displaying flu-like symptoms or has been exposed to COVID-19, please call the office to reschedule the appointment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call. We will be happy to discuss and address any unique situations that you might have. Information on products we offer that have been proven to kill viruses, reduce allergens, and improve your overall indoor air quality can be found here https://qualitywestservices.com/residential/indoor-air-quality/ .
Thank you for doing business with us. We look forward to being of service to you!